Shane's Elk 2012
We provide guided fair-chase archery and rifle hunts for elk and deer. We are located just six miles south of White Sulphur Springs, Montana. You will find our family ranch at the base of the beautiful Castle Mountains. We also have property located northeast of town along the North Fork of the Smith River. Between the two ranches there are about
10,000 acres of private ranchland to hunt.
So if you're looking for an outdoor adventure, please contact us!
James (Lon) Hanson is a fifth generation in his family in White Sulphur Springs and has over fourteen years of guiding experience in this valley and has lived here all of his life. He is very familiar with the area and terrain. The Hanson's have lived in this valley since 1881.
• Most of our hunting is done by glassing, spotting, and stalking to within shooting distance.
• In the evenings we set up where the animals were seen and wait for them to feed to us or we stalk to where they are feeding. The guides who help us are seasoned hunters and realize the importance of a slow, quiet hunt.
• Although we cannot guarantee everyone will go home with an animal, our goal is for you to see game and have an enjoyable time.
• All buck deer have to be 4-points on both sides or better to be harvested.
• All of our hunts are six days of actual hunting with arrival on a Saturday, the hunt begins Sunday morning, and departure on the following Saturday morning.
• We will provide transportation to and from the Bozeman or Helena airport. If you have an early flight departure you need to plan on a hotel room for the night before out of your departure city.
• We will also be providing meals during your stay with us, if you choose to stay in town then you are also on your own for food. You will need to bring your personal effects depending on the time of year you are here.
• A 50% deposit is required to book a spot in our camp. We book by first-come, first-serve terms.
• Please let us know ahead of time if you plan on bringing any guests along. There is a per person per day charge for guests.
• You will be responsible for license fees, taxidermy fees and arrangements, meat processing and shipping.
Keith's Elk 2013
HUNTING WITH US